Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Final Frontier--Michelle (2/2)

“Oh, fuck off!” Michelle laughed. “I don’t know, I mean, I’m not sure what’s going on with Jim. He likes me and I like him. But…I’m just not sure it will work.”
“You’re so ridiculous.” Gaila’s eyes rolled. “You have a good thing, and you don’t even realize it.” She averted her eyes over to one of the couches. “Oh, wow. Who’s that cute little kid over there?”
She was pointing to Pavel Chekov who was sitting on the couch, beer in hand, looking terribly confused, lonely, and out of place.
“Oh, that’s Pavel Chekov.” Michelle said.
“Ooh, he’s kind of cute.” Gaila said.
Michelle cocked an eyebrow, “Um, he’s kind of 14. And you’re kinda 24.”
“Um, 23 and a half!” Gaila said.
“That’s still weird!” Michelle exclaimed.
“Oh, shutup.” Gaila snapped. “He looks lonely.”
“Well, he is really young.” Michelle said.
“Why is he here?” Gaila asked.
“He’s a whiz kid, a prodigy.” Michelle explained.
“Hm, well he’s really cute.” Gaila sighed. Then she looked over at Spock and Uhura. “Why are you here with her?”
“Technically, I’m here with Jim.” Michelle said. “I’m his plus one.”
Gaila looked around, “Where is he?”
“I dunno.” Michelle said, worry began to set in. “Anyway, I’ve got to take these drugs to Sulu.”
“What did you bring?” Gaila asked.
“Coke and LSD.” Michelle said.
“Oooh, good choice. I hope Mr. Scott gets here soon.” Gaila said.
“He’s coming?” Michelle asked.
“Um, duh. It’s Mr. Scott. He always comes to party. What are you, on crack?”
“I brought some.”
“Anyway, Mr. Scott is amazing. I really hope he picks me.”
“Picks you?”
“Yeah. He picks like…3 girls at each party to be his ‘lucky ladies’ and I hope I’m one of them.”
“The teacher?” Michelle asked.
“Why is that so hard to believe? He’s been doing it for 6 years. Well, this being his seventh.” Gaila said expertly.
“Hasn’t he gotten any warnings from the Court Martial?” Michelle questioned.
“Um, of course. Like, over 50.” Gaila said. Then she shrugged, “Oh well, though, he still does it.”
“Why do you want him here so bad?” Michelle asked.
“Because until Scotty gets here, the party is not even remotely started.” Gaila sighed. “Anyway, I hope he picks me.”
“Why do you want to have sex with him so bad?” Michelle asked.
“Because, apparently, he’s amazing.” Gaila said.
Michelle rolled her eyes, “Dude. Wow.”
“Anyway, you can’t make your mind up. What do you want? Jim, the Asian, or the Vulcan?” Gaila asked.
“Well, obviously not the Vulcan. I mean…He’s for Uhura.” Michelle said. “I guess, Jim.”
“Haha, go get him!” Gaila cheered.
“Dude, you’re so drunk.” Michelle said, and they both burst into laughter. “Well, I’m a little buzzed too!”
Gaila was laughing so hard, tears were streaming down her face, “OH my GOD. You’re a whore!”
“Um, if I’m a whore, you’re a slut!’ Michelle giggled.
“Oh, fuck you!” She giggled.
“Anyway, I have to go take these drugs to Sulu, you take it easy.” Michelle said.
On the way she stumbled into McCoy. “Oh Michelle!” He said frantically. “God, there you are. What have you got there?” He reeked of alcohol.
“Um. Just some coke and LSD.”
“Can I-”
“Maybe you should take it easy.” Michelle said worriedly.
McCoy sighed and nodded his head. “I can’t find Christine.”
“Christine…”
“Chapel.”
“The nurse?!” Michelle screeched. “you’re partner?”
“Yeah. We’re here tonight. On a date and I can’t find her anywhere. She means a lot to me. I can tell we’re going to be together someday.” McCoy sighed. “So, if you see her, tell her I’m looking for her.”
“Okay, well, maybe you oughta go keep Pavel company.” Michelle offered.
“Oh, yeah, I guess that’d be a good idea,” McCoy said wearily, nodding and he slumped over by Chekov.
“Shit.” Michelle said, a couple of feet later when she ran into Christine. “Where in the hell are you go-”
“Where’s Sulu?” Michelle asked.
“Um, I’m not sure.” Christine said. “I think he went that way.” She pointed left.
“Oh, thanks, by the way McCoy’s lookin-”
“Oh my God! You’re joking! I can’t shake him off.”
“I thought he was your date!”
“Are you joking? The guy’s,. like, obsessed with me. It’s actually kinds’ ridiculous.” Christine said.
“Well, maybe you should give him a chance.” Michelle said.
“Um, he’s so strung out on drugs-he doesn’t know what I am saying. At all.” Christine said, “I’m not interested.”
“Well, you don’t have time hide from him.” Michelle said angrily.
“Whatever, Chelle.” Christine sighed, walking away. Michelle stood their in disbelief. Everyone was so misunderstood. It was sad.
Michelle ran outside to see Sulu, standing against the wall smoking a joint. “Hey.” Michelle said softly and she jogged over to him, “What’s wrong?”
“I can’t do it. It’s just…I’m not cut out for this.”
“Yes you are!” Michelle said. “There’s just. No drugs. But, that’s what I’m here for.” Michelle chimed. “Look, once you get this party with some drugs, it’ll be bangin’!”
Sulu sighed,” It’s not for me.”
“It is too!” Michelle insisted. She opened up her bag and pulled out the baggies. “Here you are, as promised.”
“Haha.” Sulu said faintly, running his hand over the bags. He then looked up at her and said, “Where’s Jim?”
Michelle looked around at once and said, “Around.”
Sulu looked,” I haven’t seen him all night.”
Michelle pretended to shiver. “Oooh, you know, maybe I’d better go.”
“Okay, I’ll see you in there?” Sulu looked hopeful. He was handsome in the moonlight. Michelle kind of wished that she would have kissed him earlier.
“Yeah, probably.” She turned to walk away and he called her name. She turned around.
“Thanks.” He said, and she smiled-and his eyes twinkled.
----
Michelle walked back inside and looked around for Jim. She was beginning to get really worried because she couldn’t find him anywhere. She asked around and no one seemed to know where he was. She saw Uhura and Spock sitting; she was beaming, and he seemed content. As content as Vulcans could be. She rushed over to her.
“Have you seen Jim?” She asked quickly.
Nyota looked quizzically over at Spock then said ,”Um, no. Maybe you should go look for him.”
“Well, I did.” Michelle noticed Nyota was awkwardly scratching the back of her head and looking at her. “And I couldn’t find him.”
“Well, ask around?” Nyota offered.
“Oh, I see.” She said glancing at Spock and Nyota, frowning.
“What is the matter?” Spock asked.
“You want me to go away. So you can spend all your time with your Vulcan boyfriend.” Michelle said, wound up , and on the verge of tears.
“No. Michelle. You don’t understand.” Nyota tried to explain.
But Michelle shook her head and ran off. Trying to keep the tears from spilling down her cheeks. She heard Nyota coming after her and didn’t look back. She came outside and felt like she was going to be sick. She leaned against the wall and vomited. It came out almost on her feet, and she stood there shuddering.
“Oh, God!” Nyota almost shouted. “Michelle! Are you okay?”
“Fuck off.” Michelle cried.
“That’s not what it was! I just…I didn’t wanna say in front of Spock.” She lowered her voice.
“Say what?”
“Maybe…Jim’s off with someone. I heard he went off with someone. And Gaila’s gone. And Mr. Scott isn’t here.” She tried to explain, but it was as if Michelle wasn’t listening. “And…”
“Why don’t you like him?” Michelle asked abruptly.
“What?”
“Well, you don’t. You always assume the worst.”
“I’m just telling you what I saw, and what I heard. Because I care about you. Take it or leave it.” Nyota said, and Michelle just stood there. “Fine. I give up. I really tried for you Michelle. But, I’m done. You can make this mistake. Or you can fix it. I love you, but not enough to look out for you all the time.”
“Thank you.” Michelle said suddenly.
“You’re welcome.” She said. And they shared a hug.
“I’m gonna go look for him. Have fun with Spock.” Michelle said sullenly.
“Thank you, I am so far!” Nyota beamed. “Hey,” she said as Michelle walked way, “You’ll find him.”
--
Jim and Gaila shared a passionate kiss. He took off her shirt and reached around to unhook her bra, and he gazed up at her and realized, that he couldn’t do it. She was on top of him, and he could feel her breasts against his chest. She was nice, and she was beautiful. And oh so green.
“I…I can’t-”
“Shhhh.” Gaila said. She rolled her tongue and put a finger to his lips. “I’m gonna…give you the best blowjob you’ve ever had.”
“Um, I think you’re a bit drunk.” Jim stuttered.
Gaila let out a loud laugh and said, “You only wish I was.”
Jim laughed nervously as she tugged down his pants. “Um…No, I really don’t.”
“So.” Gaila said. And she began to tug down his boxers, and she touched him gently.
“Woah! Woah!” Jim jerked up towards the headboard, his eyes wide, breathing hard. “Gaila!”
“What?” She said innocently. “Don’t you like me?” She leaned back and revealed her breasts to him. Her areolas were a light pink, and her nipples a dark green. Jim gulped, she was rather lovely. But he couldn’t do this to Michelle.
“Um…Yeah you‘re pretty cool, I guess..” Jim said nervously.
“Then shush.” Gaila said playfully. She tugged down his boxers and began to swirl her tongue around his tip. He groaned slightly but she realized he really wasn’t into it. “Jim…?”
“Gaila, you’re…Great. But I really can’t do this. I love Michelle. Michelle’s the one I want to do this with. Maybe another time.”

Gaila got up and just stood there for a minute, embarrassment settling in quickly. She immediately covered herself and found her shirt and put it on. And left two buttons unbuttoned. She looked like she was about to cry. Uhura noticed this and said nothing. And Michelle and Jim completely dodged each other.
---
Michelle was standing in the corner, smoking a cigarette.
“Why the long face, darlin’? Had a bad night?” A thick Scottish accent asked.
Michelle looked over and saw Scotty grinning at her. “Hey, Mr. Scott.”
“What’s up, kid?”
“Oh-h-h-h-, nothing. I just can’t find Jim.” Michelle said.
“Damn. I’m sorry.” Mr. Scott said. Michelle noticed he was carrying a 6 pack and smoking a joint. Maybe he was crazy. “Well, I brought some stuff.” He gestured to the 6 pack, and the bag he had on his forearm, which Michelle managed to have missed. “You wanna get silly?”
Michelle hadn’t heard the term ‘get silly’ since she went to the New York in 2001. She rolled her eyes and couldn’t help but laugh. She also had never heard this from a teacher. She then realized that he was dead serious.
“…I…Suppose.” Michelle said reluctantly. He lead her to an empty room. It was dark, and the beds were made up and neat. And she wasn’t sure what was going to happen. But Michelle predicted this wouldn’t end out right. That maybe she would fall for him; or he would fall for her. Or Jim would catch her. She almost left, but the cocaine looked appetizing in it’s neat little lines.
--
Michelle was high off her ass; seeing as she was making out with her teacher. He was hard, and she could feel it. He had his down her dress, cupping her breasts. He began to kiss her neck, and was panting heavily. Maybe it was too much for him. Michelle kind of just sat there, letting him take her. She wasn’t sure wear they would go. He then reached up her dress, and slipped a finger in her panties. Sliding it over her clit and rubbing her.
“Oh.” Michelle broke apart.
“What’s wrong?”
“I…You’re…Wow. Mr. Scott.” She emphasized the Mr. and he just looked at her.
“I get it.” He said.
“I’m sorry.” She said as he stood up. She looked at him apologetically.
“No one’s ever turned me down before,” he smiled at her. “I’m proud of you.”
Michelle laughed, “Someone wants you.”
“Who?”
“Gaila.” Michelle giggled.
“Oh, well that’s like hopping on the unicorn at the merry-go-round.” Mr. Scott said in an animated tone.
Michelle laughed and said, “I…Should go find Jim.”
“Yeah, alright. Good luck.”
“Thanks.” Michelle smiled.
She fixed her bra outside the door and went off to find Jim again. It was almost 1:30 by the time she found him. He was alone at the bar drinking with Chekov. Laughing at something that really wasn’t all that funny. But because he was drunk; it was entertaining. He turned around to see Michelle.
“Hey, baby!” He said happily. He gave her a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. “I’ve been looking for you all night!”
“Me too.” She said faintly. “I’ve missed you.” And she leaned into him.
“Vell. It’s getting late. Maybe I should go.” Chekov said, and he tossed a five dollar bill at the bartender. “See you later, Jim.”
“See ya.” Jim said. And he downed the last of his drink. He turned and looked at Michelle. “You look nice. I could ravish you.”
Michelle laughed. “Isn’t it a little too late for that. I mean. I’ve been waiting for you.”
“Ah, I’m sorry.” Jim shook his head. “It got away from me.”
“So…You wanna go somewhere a little less loud?” Michelle said. The music was dying down, certainly. But Michelle was too high, and Jim too drunk to notice.
Jim winked, “Oh yeah.”
They were alone in the room, loud passionate kissing was involved and several pieces of clothing were shed. “I got something to tell you.” Jim said breaking away.
“What’s that?”
“I…Gaila came on to me. And, it was…Weird. She just came on to me. And led me into a room, and just starting attacking me.” He said quickly. “So, are you mad?”
“Why would she do that?” Michelle asked quizzically.
“Not really sure. She said she liked me.” Jim said.
“Ugh! That whore!” Michelle shouted.
“Look, Michelle, I really don’t like her.” Jim said.
“No, I understand. That’s so sweet.” Michelle said. She beamed at Jim,” I love you”
“I love you.” Jim said. They began to kiss again. It had been a month. And nothing had happened. And Michelle was in ecstasy. He was so gentle with her. He thrust inside her gently at first, and picked up with speed as he went along. He grunted in her ear, his breath on her face. And it felt good. Her toes curled and she moaned his name loudly .
“God, Jim. Oh God. Oh yeah.” She called out to him. He obliged her in everything that she wanted. When she came, she scratched her nails over his shoulders. And he bit her ear softly. “I love you Jim.”
“I love you too, baby.” He said, and he cuddled her softly in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment